If you buy something through my links, I may earn a commission.
Get ready to fill your Amazon cart with a ton of great beauty finds and accessories! I am fully in the spring mood and adding a bunch of stuff to my vanity and closet.
Here are some additional details about a few of the things in my Amazon cart this week:
- MUK LUKS Women’s Grand Cayman Sandals: These sandals cradle your feet in ultimate comfort. Made using 100% polyurethane soles, uppers, lining, and insoles, these sandals are the perfect blend of structure and comfort for your feet.
- Cunno 4 Pcs Preppy Makeup Bag: you will receive 4 pieces of nylon makeup bags for women in 4 colors, including [FACE], [STUFF], [SKIN] and [HAIR] styles, enough to use and replace, practical in your daily life
- e.l.f Hydrating Camo Concealer: High-coverage, longewearing and perfect for hiding those pesky spots and under-eye circles. Gives your skin a boost of hydration for a satin finish which doesn’t flake.
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Marshmellow Smoothing Primer: This primer smoothes, softens, hydrates, soothes, evens tone, minimizes texture, blurs lines, adds a soft focus finish AND keeps makeup fresh, extending your makeup wear all day
- Juoxeepy Nylon Hobo Bag 2.0 Crossbody Bag: This nylon bag is designed with a pair of short carry handles and a long shoulder strap with adjustable length, you can use this nylon bag as a handbag, shoulder bag, or crossbody bag.
Keep scrolling to check out everything that’s in my cart, and remember to click the “SHOP HERE” button to add to your own Amazon cart!
My Amazon Cart This Week
Love what you see? Please click the button above to follow me on the LTK app!
Did you know that you can follow me directly on the Amazon app? You sure can, click here to check out my Amazon Storefront and get updated when I make new posts and go live.
A Jetset Journal partners with several affiliate programs, meaning that I can earn a commission from purchases/clicks by those who visit this site at no additional cost to you!
As always the thoughts and opinions shared here are strictly my own. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns via the contact page here.